Friday, June 1, 2012

Angie... Oh to be 17 again!

Meet Angie. 
She's my sister... and she's GORGEOUS. 

 Whenever Angie and I get together we do a whole lot of this...
In fact I had a hard time holding my camera steady half the time because we were laughing so hard. Seriously, how do people make it through life without a sister? 
 One of the most hilarious moments of the evening had to be when we were walking along, looking for a great spot to snap some pictures, when suddenly the bank of the canal gave away underneath me and I fell in! I found myself doing the splits with one foot on the bank and one foot sliding deeper and deeper into the mucky river bottom. I soon realized I am not as flexible as I used to be... and I was stuck with both feet being pulled deeper into the mud by the current.  THANK GOODNESS I was able to hold my camera up above the water!

I figured now that I'm stuck here I might as well make the most of it! 
Just goofing around... :) 

 And like a true sister, Angie grabbed my camera from me and took a few pictures before rescuing me. 

Every time I look at these pictures I get the song "What Makes you Beautiful" stuck in my head. (Thanks One Direction, for bringing us the most catchy tune ever.) I think part of what makes Angie so gorgeous is that she honestly has no idea how beautiful she really is. She's just a humble, sweet, intelligent 17 year old with big dreams of being a doctor someday. (Never met a girl her age SO focused on school... other than Rory Gilmore, and being a fictitious character I don't think she counts.) Anyway, that's enough commentary from me! I'll just let you sit back and relax and enjoy looking at this natural beauty!  

















 Love ya sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment