Friday, January 11, 2013

Bradshaw Family

This was one INCREDIBLE family! 
I am so grateful I got to spend some time with them. They were so amazing to work with! 
Due to some crazy circumstances they were all able to be together for Thanksgiving, even though some of them live across the country, and they won't be together again for another 18 months! It was so fun to see how much they truly enjoy spending time with each other. 
I had to post this one because it cracks me up. Little Andrew is the star of the show! He had a few grumpy spells while we were shoot, but the whole family worked very hard to keep him happy. This kid is SO loved! 




 Classic. :) 




 The proud grandparents! 

 Little Andrew is already trying to WALK! I believe he was 7 months old at the time these pictures were taken. What a busy little guy! Isn't he adorable? 
 Thanks again everyone! It was my pleasure to meet you and work with you! I'm so happy the stars aligned and we were able to get some great shots of you together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment