Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Abbey's Senior Shoot

I had such a blast working with Abbey! 
I know I say that all the time,  but that's cause it's TRUE all the time! 
She is such darling girl- inside and out. I am glad we were able to take these before her family moves away. (No worries, she'll be back to go to USU in the fall. Utah State hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies HEY HEY HEY!) Wow, sorry, I got carried away. It's just nice to know where her loyalties are. :) 

Can you believe what a natural this girl is in front of the camera? If you see her in town- be sure to tell her because she was so nervous the whole time. Haha. See Abbey? Absolutely nothing to worry about~ You are a pro! And a gorgeous one at that! 

Enjoy your sneak peek!































No comments:

Post a Comment