Sunday, April 17, 2011

Addison

Sometimes the best photo shoots are the unplanned ones...

 This is my daughter Addison. She's three...and she's good at it. :) Usually taking pictures of her results in tears and tantrums... and Addie doesn't do so well either. However yesterday Addison was in a pleasant mood and actually ASKED me to take her picture! Gee, you don't have to ask me twice! So while my younger two girls took naps, Addie and I set up a little studio and had some fun.  I am absolutely in love with how they turned out.

 My philosophy with children is the closer you get, the more beautiful they get. It's when we get older that a little distance goes a long way. :)    






2 comments:

  1. These are SOOOOOO good! Seriously...you do have a natural talent for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so mad! I just had Hallie's 6 months pictures taken on friday.....and I don't like them! But I guess I'll have to wait until her 9 month ones! BUT....for sure then....I'll call ya in a couple months! I'm excited all ready!

    ReplyDelete