Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

See this gorgeous girl?
 She's my sister. I know- totally unfair right? Beautiful, smart, talented, hilarious... I don't know how she ended up with all the good genes! Well, Angie recently turned 16 (Any interested boys must submit a resume to my dad... and go through a rigorous screening process by our 5 brothers.) and I was so excited that she wanted me to do a "sweet sixteen" photo shoot for her.





There was absolutely no sunlight during our shoot. In fact we were racing against a killer rainstorm but hey-that just makes it more exciting right? I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, even without limited natural light.



She calls this her "moody" face. She pulls it off well don't you think?





 Accidental "Vogue" pose. Love it. 



 Angie was pretty stoked about these shoes. Can't say I blame her. The coordinate with her spunky personality just perfectly. 




Thanks for a fun afternoon Angie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment