Monday, July 18, 2011

Hallie's 9 Month Photoshoot

 This little gal just stole my heart away! Hallie's mom is one of my all time favorite people, she and I go WAY back. It was so much fun to see her again! I apologize for the major picture overload but I just couldn't narrow it down this time! 

 I just fell in love with this girl immediately! 


 She is just bursting with personality, and had us cracking up the whole time. 
  I tell ya, this kid is a natural in front of the camera! She seemed to really enjoy the attention. Absolutely hilarious! (Not to mention ADORABLE!)







 Eventually Hallie ran out of happy smiles for us... so I did what any well meaning adult would do... I handed her a WHOLE lot of sugar in the form of a gigantic lollipop. 
 Hallie had us all laughing as we watched her "explore" her newfound treasure. She just couldn't quite figure it out. Can't you just see the wheels turning in that cute little head? 

"Hmmm... do I eat it like this?"
 "No... that can't be right..."
 "What am I supposed to do with this thing?" 
Okay... I'll give it another shot."
 "You guys are nuts! This tastes like dirt! And trust me... I would know!"
 "What's that?.... You mean THIS side?" 
 "HMMMM...." 
 "OHHHH!"
 "Nomnomom" 
 "It IS good!" 
 "Mmmmm... really good!"


 What a doll! Thanks again Lacey! 

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! And these look great. The lollipop pictures are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete