Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lucas's Cake Smashing Extravaganza!

I can't believe this little guy is turning one! I still remember the day he was born... At just over 4 pounds he was the teeniest little baby I have ever held. He is such a sweet boy and I can't believe how much he's grown over the past year! 

When his mom asked me if I'd be willing to do a cake smashing shoot for his birthday I was thrilled! What could possibly be more fun than an adorable baby covered in cake? I assure you- the answer is NOTHING! 

Lucas was absolutely hilarious during this shoot! But there's no reason for me to narrate. The pictures speak for themselves! (Click on each picture to see it full size.)










Happy Birthday Lucas! 

*CAKE SMASHING SPECIAL*
I had SO much fun doing this shoot that I decided to do a little something special for you. Are you ready for this? For a limited time only- book a cake smashing session for your little one's first birthday and receive $10 off your next shoot! You can use this credit towards his/her one year photos, or save it for later! Are you excited? I know I am! Visit my "Book A Session" tab for details on pricing. 


If you would rather not stress about baking a cake for the session, my cake prices start at $10. (The one in Lucas's session is an example of a $10 cake.) 

1 comment:

  1. Uh...you're right! How am I going to choose? I love every single one of these! Thanks again...these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete