Monday, October 3, 2011

Newborn Special

Guess what?
 I'm feeling a little baby hungry, thanks to little Miss. Lily, but having another baby is completely unrealistic seeing as my youngest is only 10 months old, SO I decided if I can't have my own newborn, maybe I can spend more time with other people's newborns! Genius right? This arrangement will be great for both of us you see, because for a limited time only, our newborn shoots will be 30% off! Wow! Did you hear that? No? I'll say it again!
Newborn Sessions are 30% OFF!
(I'm so excited about this!) Spread the word to anyone you know who may be expecting a new little bundle of joy any time soon! We can book shoots in advance, so call and get your shoot scheduled and then you can mark one more thing off your list of things to do before the baby gets here! (I love marking things off my list, don't you? Makes me feel so productive!) 

Newborn sessions are so much fun! Feel free to read up on some tips for your upcoming newborn session here. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment