Friday, September 30, 2011

Baby Lily

DISCLAIMER: Reading this post WILL make you baby hungry. Injoy Photography is not responsible for any increase in family size due to falling in love with this baby and wanting one of your own to snuggle. (Although we would love to responsible for taking pictures of any new additions to your home!) 

Little Lily really is LITTLE! At just 5 lbs, 10 ounces she absolutely stole my heart. 
 Sweet dreams Lily...


 Look at those little rolls of skin on her back... *swoon*



 I just love those teeny tiny fingers, and her perfect button nose. 


 Sigh! I love these teeny little wrinkly feet! They just don't stay like this for long! 
Congratulations to her mom and dad! She's such an angel! 
Thank you for letting me come and enjoy her for a few hours!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, these turned out absolutely adorable! I love them! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete