Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brian and Amy's Engagements

Brian and Amy are such an incredibly fun couple! Never a dull moment with these two I can tell you that much! They wanted to shoot a couple of laid back shots to display at their reception, so we started our photo journey at the park where Brian successfully demonstrated his irresistible flirting skills with "the girl on the other side of the fence."
 I just love their choice of t-shirts. Perfect. 

 I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic.... and arguably cheesier than a Disney after school special, but you know what? I'm grateful for my gushy side because it inspires me to do shots like these next two. I love having my couples write a little note to each other on a post-it... and the rules are they don't get to see each other's note until they receive their pictures. It always makes for a sweet surprise and it's fun to see what each couple writes to each other. 
I'm so excited for Brian and Amy and their upcoming wedding... and I can see I'm not the only one. :)

Congratulations you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment