Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can you handle the cuteness?

Get ready to meet some incredibly cute kiddos! Meg, Ty, and Tara are such great kids. Little Meg reminds me so much of one of my own kids. She spent the evening collecting rocks and sticking them in her mouth. :) I love her quirky personality. Ty was super shy, but by the end of the shoot he had warmed up enough to give me some great big playful smiles.  And Tara- well Tara is a photographer's dream. She smiled beautifully in every picture and she was endlessly patient all night long. We spent the evening at their daddy's farm, which just may be my new favorite place. :) 

Enough talk! Let's see some pictures!
 Carrie (the proud mommy): "Who wants ice cream?"
Kids ... and dog: "MEEEEEEEE!" 
(P.S. I am a huge believer in bribery when it comes to getting great pictures! I always carry fruit snacks with me when I'm doing a family shoot.)
 I felt like this next picture really captured their personalities. 




Ty- finally warming up to me! I think sitting on his favorite tractor did the trick!
 Peek-a-Boo!



 And one more... Just because I can't get over how pretty her eyes are...

1 comment: