Monday, April 15, 2013

Dakota's Newborn Session

I have said it before- and I'll say it again. I am so grateful to get to work with these beautiful babies! Dakota has such a sweet disposition. He is especially dear to my heart because he is my newest little nephew! His mom and I were due just 2 days apart and yet our boys made their big debut almost 3 weeks apart! 

Leave Dakota's parents some love in the comments at the bottom!
 If they receive at least 30 comments they'll earn a FREE video slideshow of their session- a $30 value! Help them decide which picture to enlarge for Dakota's nursery! I was no help what-so-ever... I have too many favorites! 

Enjoy!



Dakota's mommy and grandma made some of the beautiful blankets we used in his shoot. I love when clients bring sentimental items to incorporate!


























Congratulations again! What a sweet little family!

And just for fun- my mom wanted a picture of her two newest grandchildren together. So here are my favorites of Zach and Dakota. They're going to have so much fun growing up together! 



3 comments:

  1. The pictures of both boys are so cute! Lucky mamas! And i've got to say, my fav is the one with his mom and dad. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I love the one with Matt holding him with Dakota's head in his hands. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Love the last two of both boys together. So cute!

    ReplyDelete