Friday, April 5, 2013

You've Got a Friend in Me!

I'm feeling good today. 
Maybe it's the smell of banana bread baking in my oven, or the sound of my kids playing NICELY in the other room, or maybe it's because because my baby slept for 4 straight hours last night. (Doesn't sound like much, but when you're used to only getting 45 minutes of sleep at a time, 4 hours is positively heavenly!) 
Whatever the reason may be, the bottom line is I'm feeling good! So today I've decided it's time to do something for YOU! 

From now until the end of April, everyone that books a session with me will receive my friends and family discount! That's right! Bust out those BFF necklaces because it's official! We're all friends here!  YOU can take advantage of an awesome 30% discount, just by booking your session by the end of April. 

Whether you need some updated family pictures, senior portraits, or you're expecting a new baby ... NOW is the time to get your session scheduled! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, it won't last forever!

TTYL
Your BFF- Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment