Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet Baby Mine

I have been working with so many sweet little newborns lately, but I have to say this one is my favorite.
Why?
Because he's all mine! 
 This is my little Zachary. 
We have waited a long time for him to join our family and couldn't be more excited that he is finally here! My girls absolutely adore him, and I just can't get enough of his chubby little cheeks and fantastic rolls on his arms and legs. 
 This set of pictures was taken when he was just 5 days old. What's amazing to me is that he looks like a completely different baby depending on how he is posed, and whether or not gravity is pulling on those beautiful cheeks or not. :) 







This next set was taken when Zach was 8 days old. Amazing to me how he looks different already! These are very casual shots- He just looked so bright eyed after his bath I decided to snap a few pictures. 


 Then he fell asleep so I wrapped him up and got some detail shots of his teeny toes and that fabulous head of hair. 

 Sleepy newborn smiles are the BEST!








 I literally just can't get enough of him! He is such a sweet baby, and it is so fun having a little man around the house!


1 comment: