Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sydney's Senior Portraits

Sydney is such a gorgeous girl- and she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! I love and admire her confidence and her sweet disposition. And can I just tell you? She has the most fantastic laugh! It's one of those laughs that makes you happy clear down to your toes, and you just can't help but join in! Which I did. A lot. :) 

We had so much fun during our shoot even though it was FREEZING! And as usual I had a hard time picking "just a few" of my favorites to show you. 
What can I say? I love what I do! 

Be sure to leave Syd some love in the comments below! 
(And pardon our dust- this blog is currently under construction so some things may look a little "off" for a while.) 




































1 comment:

  1. Wow Jamie! These are fantastic! My favorites must be all your favorites.... all the big ones:) You have such a good eye for taking a great shot! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete